There are broadly two key entry points to Living Stone Boys' Seminary: Ordinary Secondary level and Advanced Secondary level (high school). It may sometimes be possible to admit students into middle class like form 2 and it is always worth contacting the school to check if a place is available.
The number of places available varies for each entry point and can alter each year. Approximate figures are given below:
Form I (Odinary Secondary level) : around 50 applicants progressing from Primary School will join.
Form V (High School) : About 30 applicants will join (students progressing from O-Level)
Before applying, we would encourage you to learn all you can about LSBS; a lot of information is available on this website and there is contact information with the map to the school so as if you have any questions you can contact us through emails and phone calls or you can visit our school.
If you feel LSBS is the right school for your child, the next step is to apply for a place before the relevant deadline. Once we have received your application, we will invite you and your child to take part in some form of interview. The type of interview varies depending on the entry point.
We hope you will find all the information you are looking for but if not, please feel free to contact us.
Steps for Admission 2019
1. Download Application that you need on this school website in this page. Or you might buy it in school or Msimbazi Centre (room 19) in Dar es Salaam.
from May for New form one (1) and
from January for Form Five (5).
2. Prepare all documents required and Submit through Email or school postal address (P.O. BOX100 Muheza-Tanga, To Administration office) or you might visit our school.
3. Pay for Joining Interview fee through mobile transmission programmes and send information of your payment to school. Then you will receive exam number of the applicant. (TIGO PESA 0652-398481)
4. Bring your child to the place for the Interview on the day of interview you apply.
5. After a week of the interview, please check the list of successful candidates in school website or SMS will be sent through mobile phone.
Documents to submit for applying
1. Personal information form (Maelezo binafsi)
2. Academic Report form (should be filled out by Head of the school).
3. A photocopy of Transcript of Primary school (For Form I) / Secondary school (for Form V)
4. Two (2) passport sized photos
5. Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE): Only for high school candidate
There are 3 entry points for
2021 FORM I JOINING INTERVIEW.
Application Form is available
in this page and in school.
Contact us to make sure your exam before the deadline.
To request more information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Fri 8am - 4pm
You can also request more information with this form: